- We argue that Bryan Frances’s argument to the effect that philosophy can overturn common sense fails.
Drafts (comments welcome!)
[On the perceptual justification of persistence claims] (Under review)
- I argue that perceptual experience justifies claims about the persistence conditions of objects.
- I argue that metaphysical infinitism and metaphysical foundationalism are on a theoretical par.
- I argue that we should endorse agnosticism about extraordinary objects: we have no reasons to either believe or disbelieve in them.
- I argue that unrecognized defeaters can affect the justificatory import of experience provided that we are epistemically blameworthy for failing to recognize them.